David's Half Men Of O Review

Imagine there's a hidden world in your backyard. Now imagine someone in that world wants you dead.Now imagine a pirate took you to that world.This has become a reality for Susan Ferris and Nick Quin.The Half-Men Of O is Narnia meets Alice In Wonderland.The book is Good for boys and girls 10+(long words).Even though I do think the book could do with less drama and more action (I'm a boy) it still made me want to turn the page. The author gave me a clear picture of what was happening in every sentence but I did have to use my imagination for some of the characters eg. Jimmy Jaspers. Overall I give the Half-Men Of O a 4.5/5.

2 comments:

Raven said...

cool review David really makes me want to read it
p.s I already read it

Raven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Welcome to the home of R.A.D.I.C.A.L. an over enthusiastic 5/6 class at Summerland Primary. Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment if you have the time. We get a BIG kick out of comments!
 
Copyright 2009 R.A.D.I.C.A.L All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes